Monday, July 25, 2011

Seaside Heights Boardwalk, NJ





Growing up in Hawaii has spoiled me. I'm used to the blue, clear waters, ability to frolic with sea turtles, and free admission onto our pristine beaches. The $10 rate to enter Seaside Heights stopped me in my tracks. Was it me or did every guy under 30 sunbathing look like The Situation?
Walked the boardwalk munching on salt water taffy and stumbled upon the house and store where MTV's Jersey Shore is filmed. Despite the crowd of on-lookers and excited young girls held back by security, I looked once and was content to leave.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I was really encouraged to discover this site. The cause getting that this is these kinds of an educational put up. I desired to thank you for this insightful read through of the subject.
    seaside heights motel
    hotels in seaside heights

    ReplyDelete