Sunday, May 2, 2010

Chicken Burgers with Garlic-Rosermary Mayonnaise




I have fallen in love again with the herb rosemary-the smell, the taste, and the lingering scent it leaves on your fingers. I finally have a recipe that puts this herb to good use because it calls for 1/4 C. I also got to use my fresh, peppery arugula. A gourmet burger that deserves the highest praise. These are so delicious-moist, juicy and flavorful.
I thought combining half of the mayonnaise mixture to the 1 lb of ground chicken made the the burgers too wet to form but it turned out perfect after grilling them on my George Forman grill.
The garlic-rosemary mayonnaise made the burger. I put a dallop on mine while my family preferred a scant amount. Just thinking of this burger makes me want to whip it up again-soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment