Sunday, August 22, 2010

Jardin de Beaute




Sleeping in, desserts, a hard workout, and facials are what make me smile. Jardin de Beaute is my refuge for once a month facials. Aesthetician Janet Do has been in business almost 20 years and doesn't look a day over 40. Her positive spirit and energy and beauty is contagious. She will spend the time needed to make sure your face is clean and not rush you out the door in one hour which is what most aestheticians will do. Her fabulous smelling shop on Keeaumoku is full of essential oils and aromatherapy imported from Paris.
Aging is inevitable but if I'm going to get older, I will slow the process through good diet, exercise, and facials and I trust my face only to Janet.

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree!!! I had a wonderful experience here. I've been having facials all over the world for over 10 years, and Janet's is definitely in my top 5. I left there looking (and feeling) younger. I LOVE the products she uses too. They smell great and work wonders! I highly recommend her. I always book whenever I visit Oahu.

    ReplyDelete