Saturday, August 1, 2009

One-Bowl Chocolate Cupcake


I had the pleasure of my smart, sexy, and vivacious neice Kristen taking over the reign for this easy, not too sweet, one bowl recipe! We kept referring back to the book to make sure we didn't have to sift, nor cream before adding everything into one bowl, but everything literally wento into one container. I recommend making this cupcake with children due to its simplicity and what kid does not like chocolate?! A ladle was essential to fill cupcake liners 2/3 full because batter was runny. Baked for 10 minutes, rotated, and baked for 6 more. Cupcake was ok..not as moist as I thought it would be.
Swiss Meringue Buttercream:
I LOVE this frosting, next to cream cheese. Not too sweet and looks gorgeous when piped.

I enjoyed spending the day with Kristen. I hope to pass on a passion for baking and the realizaion that it can bring family and friends together. We talked, we laughed, smoked cigarettes (just joking, neither of us even smoke)and just had a good time catching up. Thank you sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment