Saturday, December 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Hana Hou



I should own stocks at our family favorite Au's Garden Restaurant. We celebrated my First Birthday/Baptismal 40 years ago, my dad's 80th Surprise Birthday Party, and everyone else's birthday. This hole in the wall, hidden behind the Board of Water Supply Pumping station in Kalihi is a gem. The food is unbelievably good, the service is quick, and the prices are reasonable. I'd rather drive half way across town for excellent Chinese food than settle for something within walking distance.
The evening couldn't get any better. The people I love most in the world sang me another Happy Birthday with a Liliha Chantilly Cake. Scott insists he didn't even have a piece from the party so I HAD to get another one to make everyone happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment