Sunday, October 25, 2009

Thank You


I would like to take the time to thank the following people who make this blog possible. I would like to thank my handsome, sexy husband who tastes everything I bake and always says a kind word even if it tastes like crap. He willingly washes the dishes and helps with all the technology even after he's explained the procedure many times. He boosts my confidence with compliments that would encourage anyone to quit her day job and start a baking business.
My Anna, my sweet Anna who occupies herself either on the lap top or with the cats while I continue my passion of baking which requires times, attention, and energy that I could shower on her. She is understanding to let me pursue my hobby and is polite enough to turn down baked goods when not interested.
To big Jack who appears interested and concerned when I'm frustrated with a recipe. He sometimes sits on my lap and pretends to know how to blog.
And to Mara who is anywhere besides sleeping under oven when I'm baking to give me peace and solitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment